JOIN US FOR THIS EXCITING RESOURCE EVENT!
Join us for the Spectacular Resource Event – The Heart of Seniors where Seniors, families and caregivers can learn about the continuum of care resources that are available for their loved ones, have lunch, see a fashion show and gain valuable information from informational speakers. Grand opportunity to show off what services you have available. Only $10 for our attendees which includes lunch. Discounted rates for In-Home care assistance available upon request for caregivers so they can attend too.
Jewel Diamond Taylor is a veteran public speaker, vessel of empowerment and force for good inspiring people with her books, life coaching and speaking engagements to lead their lives with productivity, resiliency, faith, purpose, courage and wellness by transforming their thinking.
Jewel aka “The Self-esteem Dr.” performs her signature “open heart surgery” with her heart and hands by creating safe spaces for women to up to; uncover their masks, discover their courage, purpose and confidence and recover their personal power and joy to grow beyond their circumstances and past wounds.
This year’s program includes:
- Vendor fair, lunch and fashion show
- Keynote Speaker TBA
- Information for Seniors, families and caregivers
- Raffle prizes for a few lucky guests
- Logos must be in by due date for full marketing benefit
- Please bring a non-perishable raffle prize valued at $25 or more
- Booths are not assigned. Pick out the one you want when you arrive. Set-up begins at 8am
- Cell phones must be turned off or on vibrate when program starts
- In respect for the program, please walk outside to talk on phone or to each other
- Event ends at 2pm. Please leave booth in place until 2pm